      Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 8:50 PM
      Subject: Re: [EC_EmComm] Any new meetings?

      David,

      I called a general meeting recently, leadership showed up but none of the general membership seemed to have the time or interest to attend. It may be a while before I attempt that again. There seems to be a small group of new members that is growing. I may arrange a small meeting with them, you among them. I may not always be happy with the slow growth of this group but any growth is good.

      Bob C. KC2RFC

      From: "David" <saltd@comcast. net>

      Are there any meeting scheduled for the immediate future?

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic