1116Re: [EC_EmComm] Cherry Blossom Run

  • engelke46
    Mar 7, 2013
      Sorry I will still be in Florida that day. I will be helping with TourdeCure bicycle tour to Stop Diabetes that day.
      We are also working  Ther Sarasota Halr-Marathon on March 17th.
      See you in May.
      Harold W2IBM
      On 03/04/13, Ray Linkegmail.com> wrote:

      The Cherry Blossom Run is Sunday, April 7, 2013

       Once again we been asked to provide radio communications for the race.  Anyone interested in helping, please contact Ray, K2DEE.

      (ray.k2dee at gmail.com)

      Cherry Blossom Run
      Branch Brook Park
      Belleville, NJ
      time: Approx 8:30 am - 12 noon.

      We will use the W2QR repeater: 447.875 (-5)

      Meet for breakfast at 7:00 am at the State Street Grill on State Street just off Bloomfield Ave,  Bloomfield, NJ.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic