1097Fwd: [Coat] Reflections On Sandy: Presentation by Gary Szatkowski at Nurture ...

    Dec 5, 2012
    Posting on behalf of Ray, K2DEE.
    From: RHogan@...
    To: coat@...
    Sent: 12/5/2012 10:37:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
    Subj: [Coat] Reflections On Sandy: Presentation by Gary Szatkowski at Nurture Nature Center

    Dear COAT friends:

    Next Thursday, Dec. 13, Nurture Nature Center is hosting a presentation by Gary Szatkowski, Chief Meteorologist at the National Weather Service Forecast Office in Mt. Holly, NJ/Philadelphia, PA, about Hurricane Sandy and what it means for our region.

    A flyer for the program, “Reflections on Sandy,” is attached to this email, and you may feel free to circulate or post freely.  Gary will use NNC’s Science on a Sphere exhibit to show satellite imagery of the path of the storm, and discuss its impacts.  Gary is a fantastic presenter, and this should be an excellent program if you are interested in what happened with this storm, and what it means for future planning.  The event is designed for emergency management and public audiences.  We will have light refreshments and time for question and answer after the presentation.

    RSVPS are welcomed but not required to rhogan@...

    Rachel

    RACHEL HOGAN CARR

    Director, Nurture Nature Center