1078RE: [EC_EmComm] URGENT - Equipment & Operators Needed

    Oct 28, 2012

      It’s up.

      From: EC_EmComm@yahoogroups.com [mailto:EC_EmComm@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of kc2owq@...
      Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2012 6:54 PM
      To: EC_EmComm@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [EC_EmComm] URGENT - Equipment & Operators Needed

      Matt,

      Check with WA2JSB the 440 machine was down for a while. Not sure if back up.

      Mark

      In a message dated 10/28/2012 3:47:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mdragon@... writes:

      Our primary will actually be the 440 machine for this event since it has backup power.  The info is:

      The 70 cm repeater's output frequency is 447.875 Mhz with an input of 442.875 Mhz. The PL is 156.7 Hz

      We don't have any bodies but we will be trying to get status updates from people where ever they are hunkering down.

      Good luck

      On Sunday, October 28, 2012, wrote:

      Matt,

      I will be monitoring the morris county 895 OEM repeater as well as 415 For East Hanover RACES.

      Mark A. Curcio

      OEM Coordinator/RACES Officer

      East Hanover NJ

      In a message dated 10/28/2012 1:54:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mdragon@... writes:

      Please lend whatever support you can to Leon and the Newark area for this storm.

      Matt