1006Cherry Blossom Run

  • Ray Linke
    Apr 2, 2012
      April 15th is the Annual Essex County Cherry Blossom Run and we have been asked to provide communications again this year.

      For those of you who are new, we meet at the Branch Brook Park Field House in Belleville (across from Clara Maas Hospital) at 8:30 am.  Our job is to monitor the race course with the split timers at each mile marker and the turn-around point.  We are usually finished just before 12 noon.  Also, for those who enjoy breakfast, we meet at the State Street Diner in Bloomfield at 7:00 am.

      We will be using the 447.875 MHz repeater in West Orange which has excellent coverage over the whole park.

      Please let me know by email if you are able to join us.  Race shirts will be provided so I will need your size (s,m,l,xl) and also if you would like a parking pass to be able to park your car inside the park.

      Ray, K2DEE

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic