Strong & SEXY!

  • big_boyz68
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2011
      (Thank you for allowing me to post this!!)

      http://www.aprilhunter.com
      10% of babies in Europe are being conceived on IKEA beds.

      Hi!

      We added two new videos & a new adult comic gallery this week for Members! Enjoy what The Ultimate Man's Playground has to offer for just PENNIES a day...high res photos & videos, my gorgeous friends, backstage passes to adult, fitness & pro wrestling events and locker rooms...and more! We update EVERY WEEK!

      COME PLAY! http://www.aprilhunter.com/join/index.htm

      Hot, Provactive and EXCITING... Click an image above to see more free samples from my galleries.

      NEW! Now offering CUSTOM VIDEO!
      Contact me for details on how to make your custom video fantasy come to breathing, redheaded life!

      I also have various items of worn photo-shoot clothing for sale if you're a collector. comments@...

      I just added a new video to http://www.clips4sale.com/31614:

      April vs Brandi -Tests of Strength, Battle of WILLS!
      Both April & Brandi are both very strong and very evenly matched up. Both want to be crowned 'The Strongest Woman', so they are willing to compete in a series of contests. They compete barefoot, only wearing stockings. Wrestling, Test of Strength, Bear Hug, Arm Wrestling, Sumo Throw/Leg Test of Strength. There are loads of hard flexing and heavy breathing in this one!

      To preview: http://www.clips4sale.com/31614

      JOIN www.AprilHunter.com!
      What do you get? LOTS!

      For less than .75/day, you will have INSTANT ACCESS to:

      Over 11,000 Exclusive Photos…Explicit nudes, wrestling, girl/girl, foot lovers, fetish/fantasy, hardcore & more…

      Videos GALORE…Over 300 Videos & We Add More All the Time! Up close & personal, mixed wrestling, girl/girl, video newsletters, TV shows, striptease shows, fetish, feet, wet & wild, pec flex, pro wrestling, video diaries, behind-the-scenes...

      Over 250 Hot Guest Babes…pets, playmates, XXX, centerfolds, pinup babes, fitness hotties, wrestling divas and naughty Euro tarts!

      More than 250 Behind-The-Scenes Diaries…tell all, with snapshots & video clips!

      Personal emails & NEW! LIVE WEB CHAT...

      Tips, articles and healthy fitness & nutrition help...

      All updated WEEKLY!

      The Ultimate Man's Playground. Sexy, Entertaining, Honest and FUN!

      See for yourself why AprilHunter.com has been enjoying repeat business & making customers happy for years!

      CLICK HERE! http://www.aprilhunter.com/join/index.htm

      I want you to come play with me right now!

      Kisses! April xo

      You Can Sleep with A Blonde, You Can Sleep with a Brunette...But You'll Never Get Any Sleep with A REDHEAD!

      BUY MY GOODIES, TAKE ME HOME WITH YOU!

      Signed Photos & DVDs: http://www.aprilhunter.com/store/index.php

      Mail: 1550 N. McMullen Booth Rd.

      Ste F-3, PMB #109

      Clearwater FL 33759

      Schedule ...

      Nov 4th-5th:: Atlanta for Sleeper Kids Custom Wrestling Shoot.

      Nov 9th:: Orlando, FL retro pinup fetish shoot.

      Nov 29th:: SlamminLadies.com Custom match video shoot. Order your own personal match! You book the opponent, costumes, moves and finish! Contact them directly and ask for me!

      Tweet Me! http://www.Twitter.com/AprilHunter

      Facebook:

      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Official-April-Hunter-fan-page/108408215856352

      Tumblr : http://aprilhunter.tumblr.com/

      LIVE CHATS! WWW.STICKAM.COM/APRILHUNTER

      LINKS

      HOT DEAL. Sign up now for 3 months (reg. $66) for a locked in introductory price of $54.95 and get a FREE GIFT. A hot, fully nude centerfold DVD! Over 10,000 photos and videos, weekly updates, loads of dirty jokes and nudie pix--lots to keep a little smile on your face each day!
      http://www.aprilhunter.com/ccbill/index.htm

      ***If you see any pictures, etc anywhere that are online and mine, please let me know. Thanks! comments@...

      CLIPS4SALE: http://www.clips4sale.com/31614

      PPV Video: http://www.aprilhunterPPV.com