Fit tips, clips4sale & more!

  • big_boyz68
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18 4:39 AM
      http://www.aprilhunter.com
      How Can Something That Looks So Good...Hurt So Bad?

      New this week, for Members ONLY:

      -Two videos! Both the regular and ADULT version of the Fetish Con video newsletter!

      -Gallery: Exclusive! Swords & Whips Xcite Me. (30 strong & sexy pix!)

      -Opinionated: Fit Tips! Uncensored answers and REAL advice to your questions!

      Come Play! http://www.aprilhunter.com/join/index.htm

      Full sized downloads of each photo on this page are available in the Members Section.

      Hot, Provactive and EXCITING... Click an image above to see more free samples from my galleries.

      Autographed 8x10's and SEXY DVD's:

      CLICK HERE: http://www.aprilhunter.com/store/index.php

      Mail: 1550 N. McMullen Booth Rd.

      Ste F-3, PMB #109

      Clearwater FL 33759

      Appearances...

      I opened a Clips4Sale Store...and I'm taking requests & suggestions!

      Check Out My Clips Store: http://www.Clips4Sale.com/31614

      For censored areas: I also have a NON adult wrestling video download page on http://www.AprilHunterPPV.com featuring many intergender matches, photo downloads & hard hitting action!

      VIDEO Newsletter from Fetish Con:

      http://ah.aprilhunter.com/updates/video-april-hunter-at-fetish-con-in-tampa/

      The ADULT version has been posted on AprilHunter.com exclusively for Members!

      Pssst…you can also find a copy of it on http://www.clips4sale.com/31614

      Aug 10th AND 15th:: CUSTOMS! Custom wrestling video/photo shoot for www.SlamminLadies.com! Contact them directly to order YOUR custom wrestling match! You book the opponent, wrestling gear, submission moves & finish!
      If you miss this booking date, we are shooting again mid September.

      Sept 24th:: My birthday! Oh, you want to spoil me? I'd LOVE an amazon.com gift certificate! comments@...

      This Week's Call-In on Shoot Finish Radio:

      http://www.pw247radio.com/our-shows/shoot-finish/sf-on-demand/

      Fitness Myths & Tips...

      There's a lot of misinformation, rumors and just plain bad advice surrounding fitness. Such as: "The penis shrinks from steroids." Not true. But men's natural testosterone & sperm levels can drop, resulting in some sac shrinking. Not penis shrinking. Or "Eating fat makes you fat". Also not true. Quality fats can be much more valuable to you as fuel than carbs, as they make you feel full and are great for healthy hair, skin and nails.
      As someone who has been in the business my entire life, competed on a national level and repres! ented companies such as Met-RX and Extreme Nutrition, I hope I can help to clear a few misconceptions about something everyone should be aware of and participating in. After all, we only get one body. The choices you made today will surely affect you tomorrow.

      1. "I'm getting a crunch machine, so I'll have abs soon."

      Not if they're still covered in a layer of fat, you won't. Abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. If you want abs, you have to whittle down your midsection by doing cardio and eating cleaner. Getting your abs to show has nothing to do with crunches and everything to do with lowering your bodyfat.

      2. "I'm always hungry at night, but I don't want to eat because I'll gain weight."

      Night time eating is more about WHAT you eat, not WHEN you eat. Protein is fine before bed. As a rule, you should stop eating starchy carbs (bread, potatoes, rice, pasta) after lunchtime and switch to proteins, fruits and veggie based meals. I can't sleep if I'm hungry, so I've always eaten right before bed, usually a protein shake or some greek yogurt/cottage cheese.

      3. "I don't want to get big or look manly--I just want to tone up."

      Good news, ladies! You can lift as much weight as you want and you will not get big. It's physically impossible without testosterone, which we don't produce enough of. The women you see on TV who are big have taken additional testosterone to achieve that look. All that will happen to YOU if you lift heavier is that you'll tone up FASTER.

      4. "Aren't carbs bad?"

      It depends on the carb. If you're eating small (3oz) amounts of low glycemic quality carbs like oatmeal, rice & sweet potato with meals, then no. Most other carbs…yes. Humans were designed as "hunters & gatherers". We are meant to primarily eat meat, fish, veggies, fruits, nuts. Not bread, pasta & cereal.

      (Continued...)

      For the full, uncensored article, go to www.AprilHunter.com

      A final suggestion I'd give you is to invest in small plates, so you can cut back on portions without having to look at a lot of left over empty plate. It's a visual trick that really does help. Most people eat far too many calories than they can use, so those extra calories get stored…as fat.

      Good luck!

      -April XO

      Pro Wrestler, Centerfold Model & NPC National Figure Competitor

      http://www.Twitter.com/AprilHunter

      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Official-April-Hunter-fan-page/108408215856352

      "Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past."-Maurice Maeterlinck

      You Can Sleep With A Blonde, You Can Sleep With A Brunette.
      But You'll Never Get Any Sleep With A Redhead!

      Hunter Ha Ha…

      (Written by a guy)I can't remember where this joke came from: A while back my sister accidentally walked in on me masturbating. She screamed and called me a pervert. About a week later I accidentally walked in on her masturbating. She screamed and called me a pervert.

      5 Scientific Reasons Your Idea of Happiness is Wrong: http://www.cracked.com/article_19376_5-scientific-reasons-your-idea-happiness-wrong.html

      Join AprilHunter.com!

      Get instant access to over 11,000 Photos!

      Nudes, wrestling, girl/girl, foot lovers, fetish & much more…

      200 Videos…

      Over 300 Hot Guest Babes…

      More than 275 Behind-The-Scenes Diaries…

      Personal email/chat...

      All updated WEEKLY!

      Enjoy what The Ultimate Man's Playground has to offer you for just PENNIES a day...high res photos & videos, gorgeous guest babes, backstage passes to adult, fitness & pro wrestling events and locker rooms...and more!

      CLICK HERE! http://www.aprilhunter.com/join/index.htm

      LINKS

      HOT DEAL. Sign up now for 3 months (reg. $66) for a locked in introductory price of $54.95 and get a FREE GIFT. A hot, fully nude centerfold DVD! Over 10,000 photos and videos, weekly updates, loads of dirty jokes and nudie pix--lots to keep a little smile on your face each day!
      http://www.aprilhunter.com/ccbill/index.htm

      ***If you see any pictures, etc.! ! anywhere! that are online and mine, please let me know. Thanks! comments@...

      My new Pay-per-view wrestling match DOWNLOAD site: http://www.AprilHunterPPV.com

      Enjoy my T&A (Talent & Attitude, thankyouverymuch!) Visit my Pro Wrestling Site: http://ah.aprilhunter.com/pro-wrestler/

      April Hunter Fitness Page: http://ah.aprilhunter.com/fitness-model/

      CLIPS4SALE: http://www.clips4sale.com/31614

      Want more than just April? Blondes, Brunettes & Redheads! The most beautiful women in the world are featured nude on AprilHunter.com! Wrestling Divas, Adult XXX Stars, Playmates & Centerfolds, Fitness Models & many more!!http://www.aprilhunter.com/ccbill/index.htm!

      Join http://www.AprilHunter.com TODAY!