NPC Figure Competition, Europe 4 AWR & THANK YOU'S !

  • big_boyz68
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2009
      http://www.aprilhunter.com
      I Wish My Lawn Was Emo So It Would Just Cut Itself.

      This week's Members ONLY updates:
      -New Exclusive Gallery: All Pinked Out! (35 pix!)

      Go Play! http://www.aprilhunter.com/join/index.htm

      Full sized downloads of each photo on this page are available in the Members Section.

      Hot, Provactive and EXCITING.. Click an image above to see HUNDREDS more free samples from my galleries.

      Have you always wanted to join AprilHunter.com but were afraid to put out full price in case you didn't like it? Well, try it out for just 11.95!

      YOU GET: Instant access to over 10,000 Photos…explicit nudes, wrestling, girl/girl, foot lovers, fetish, cosplay, hardcore guy/girl & more…170 Videos…over 200 Hot Guest Babes…first priority with emails & questions...more than 200 Behind-The-Scenes Diaries…all updated WEEKLY!

      See for yourself why AprilHunter.com has been enjoying repeat business & making customers happy for years!

      CLICK HERE! http://www.aprilhunter.com/join/index.htm

      Cool Email of the Week…
      "The latest gallery gives new meaning to the words, 'Hot Pink'.....HOT!" -CL

      Behind-The-Scenes Diaries! Hang out on the road & at home with me and my gorgeous friends. Be privy to it all -photo shoots, strip club tours, FAN-tasy stories, wrestling shows, rants and more-no holds barred!

      read more...

      This Weekend...

      Nov 14th: NPC/IFBB Kentucky Muscle! Fitness, Figure, Bodybuilding & Muscle Cars. Louisville, KY. Convention Center!

      If you want to keep up with what's going on while I'm hanging on the tour bus in cool European cities with the American superstars for AWR, follow me on twitter: twitter.com/AprilHunter.

      (I won't be doing newsletters or filling Merchandise orders while I'm away.)

      Nov 15th- Dec 12th:: American Wrestling Rampage European Tour! Featuring- Bret Hart, Rene Dupree, Rob Van Dam, Sid, Sabu, Raven, X-Pacc, April Hunter & more! http://www.rampageamericanwrestling.co.uk/index2.htm

      France:
      Tuesday November 17th! : Strasbourg, France
      Thursday November 19th : Caen, France
      Friday November 20th : Lille, France
      Saturday November 21st : Le Mans, France
      Sunday November 22nd : Limoges, France
      Tuesday November 24th : Nantes (Zenith Metropole), France
      Tuesday December 8th : Toulouse, France
      Wedensday December 9th : Marseille, France

      Germany: FEATURING BRET "HITMAN" HART!
      Thursday November 26th : Mannheim, Germany
      Friday November 27th : Regensburg, Germnay
      Saturday November 28th : Bamburg, Germany
      Sunday November 29th : Essen, Germany

      Romania:
      Friday December 4th : Bucharest

      Bulgaria:
      Saturday December 5th : Varna, Bulgaria
      Sunday December 6th " Sofia, Bulgaria
      http://www.rampageamericanwrestling.co.uk/index2.htm

      Random observation: I'm always amazed whenever someone says, "I'm bored." How is that even possible? There's so much to read, watch, do, see…I wish I had more time!

      FYI: I have worked my ass off, both in the gym AND in front of the computer. I have completed Members updates through Christmas, so my site will be continually updated while I'm on tour if you are a Member.
      ...And I have some pretty hot stuff coming…a full-length nude video, Naughty Santa Dom gallery, another amazing Guest Hottie, Ultimate Death Match II diary (w/ loads of gossip & stories)…You'll see!

      Before I leave: People I wish to thank who have seriously helped me BIG TIME with this Figure Competition and whom I could not have done this without their help and time:

      -Mr. Alberta, Johnny Handsome for EVERYTHING!
      -"Silent Sponsor" SK - you rock!
      -Melissa & Andrea at my gym for tirelessly measuring/checking bodyfat for me (even when they had real paying clients waiting for them!)
      -Todd Swinney for diet pointers…
      -Juan Carlos Lopez…
      -JD Maverick/Superstar Gear for doing my suit up with so much beautiful bling (and everything else!)
      -Chuckflix for sending all the addictive sugar free Ice Cubes gum I can't seem to find…
      -Figure Pro Brenda Kay Johnson for the amazing posing help…
      -YOU for the Amazon.com gift certificates (they helped BIG TIME!)…and the very cool encouraging comments that kept me inspired when I was dying for chocolate…
      -And…M.Rock Style for doing my photos!
      **Every one of you gave me time and resources to help me with this venture, and I am very, very grateful!! No matter what the results are on Saturday, I have learned so much, feel better and found my abs again, so I am happier for it!

      On a side note, I'm dying for waffles. And bacon. Lots and lots of bacon. With a side order of pepperoni. And swedish fish.

      I had my fitness photo shoots over the weekend and am really happy with them. A few samples are posted above. I'm getting ready to post many more on AprilHunter.com!

      For this wrestling tour, we are pretty much living on a bus and out of our bags for the month. Since I've only got 2 hands, I can really only bring one suitcase and one carry-on.
      So.
      So, I'm also trying to stuff a month's worth of wrestling gear, photos to sell, protein power, turkey jerky, protein bars, shoes, clothing, dvd's, pillow, books, workout stuff, makeup, full size shampoo, vitamins, nightie, porn stash (oh, did I say that out loud?), shoot stuff…all into just one bag. Wish me luck on that. I'm not doing too well with it so far. I've never been able to master the art of "packing light".

      If you're in Europe, you'd better come see me! I don't get over to your side of the world nearly enough!

      Ciao! - Kisses! April xoxoxoxxx
      You Can Sleep With A Blonde, You Can Sleep With A Brunette.
      But You'll Never Get Any Sleep With A Redhead!

      Twitter.com/AprilHunter

      Hunter Ha Ha…
      (some lame fitness humor is par for course…it's either that or lame healthcare humor…--Cripes, send me some good dirty jokes, will ya?)

      The body builder takes off his shirt and the blonde says, "What a great chest you have!" He tells her, "That's 100 lbs. of dynamite, Baby."

      He takes off his pants and the blonde says, "What massive calves you have!"
      The body builder tells her, "That's 100 lbs. of dynamite, baby."

      He then removes his underwear, and the blonde goes running out of the apartment screaming in fear. The body builder puts his clothes back on and chases after her. He catches up to her and asks why she ran out of the apartment like that.
      The blonde replies, "I was afraid to be around all that dynamite after I saw how short the fuse was!"

      LINKS

      HOT DEAL. Sign up now for 3 months (reg. $66) for a locked in introductory price of $54.95 and get a FREE GIFT. A hot, fully nude centerfold DVD! Over 10,000 photos and videos, weekly updates, loads of dirty jokes and nudie pix--lots to keep a little smile on your face each day!
      http://www.aprilhunter.com/ccbill/index.htm

      ***If you see any pictures, etc. anywhere that are online and mine, please let me know. Thanks! comments@...

      Want more than just April? Blondes, Brunettes & Redheads! The most beautiful women in the world are featured nude on AprilHunter.com!
      I have gorgeous hotties and girl-on-girl galleries with Shae Marks, Julie Strain, Lisa Lipps, Tylene "Major Gunns" Buck, Devon Michaels, Tila "Tequila" Nuygen, Carmen Electra, Becky Sunshine, Fawnia Mondey, Pam Anderson, Tara Cabellero, Linda O'Neil, Ebony Eve, Dita Von Tease, Sana Fey, Tammy Lee, Leslie Wells, Mason Marconi, Laura Selway, Torrie Wilson, Natalie Bach, Jasmine St. Claire, Raven Kay Lee, Victoria Zdrok, Sandee Westgate, Leanna Scott, Nikki Nova, Dina Marie Vannoni, Renee Townsend, Candice Michelle, Suzette Lee, Neriah Davis, Tricia Wilds, Robin Denise, Carmen Garcia, Teagens Girls, Alexus Winston, Sable, Jasmin St. Claire, Gwen Rogers, Kathy Johanssen, Kara "Cherry" Slice, Teanna, Gail Kim, Gia LaShay, Doria, Kelli, Tracy Brooks, Erin Ellington, Sunny, Joy Behrman, Jade Chung, Dillon McNeil, Fawnia Mondey, Chloe Jones, Christie Ricci, Talia Madison! /Velvet Sky, Kim Kanner, Sawna & Dee, Paige Summers, Alere, Candace Michelle, Carmella DeCesare, Paris Hilton, Jordan/ Katie Price, Sandy & Sophie, Linda Tran, Christy Hemme, Arielle Lee, Rebecca DiPietro, Anna Nicole Smith, Busty Lana, Cheate Tenille, Shelly Martinez, Aimee Sweet, Lois Laney, Amanda & Chelsea, Ashley Massaro, Traci Bingham, Amy Dumas, Pandora, Lucy Lee, Dani Woodard, Zabrina, Tiana Ringer, Aria Giovanni, Alex Sims-Wise, Jessica Devon, Mima Shimoda, Tera & Nikki, Gabrielle Reece, Bianca Beauchamp, Angel, Francine Dee, Ariel, Jade Chung, Sienna West, WWE Maria, Katja & Anushka, Louise Glover, Pandora Boxxx, Tamara Whitmer, Nellie, Zdenka Podopkova, Mickie James, Ally Baggett, Bobbie Billard, Christi Shake, Victoria Silvstedt, Jenna Jameson...Wrestling Divas, Adult XXX Stars, Playmates & Centerfolds, Fitness Models & many more!! http://www.aprilhunter.com/ccbill/index.htm

      Join http://www.AprilHunter.com TODAY!