Hi from April

  • big_boyz68
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2006
      http://www.aprilhunter.com
      They're Fake, But I'm Real. ;)

      MEMBERS AREA UPDATED!

      This week:

      *Look for a brand new guest hottie gallery; blond goddess, Tamara in
      all her nude glory! (22 images)

      *NEW! Behind-the-Scenes Diary: `On My Way' (11 images)

      *And, you'll love this week's exclusive gallery update, which should
      really get you in the `mood'! Hint: it features 8 breasts instead of
      2 and is decked out in red with white fur trim…

      Go Play! http://www.aprilhunter.com/join/index.htm

      HOT DEAL. Sign up now for 3 months (reg. $66) for a locked in
      introductory price of $54.95 and get a FREE GIFT. A hot, fully nude
      centerfold DVD! Over 8500 photos and videos, weekly updates, loads
      of dirty jokes and nudie pix--lots to keep a little smile on your
      face each day!
      http://www.aprilhunter.com/ccbill/index.htm

      http://www.aprilhunter.com/samples
      Click an image above to see HUNDREDS more free samples from my
      galleries.

      NOT GETTING ENOUGH??
      The Hottest Pictures. Sexy Videos. Exclusives. April Hunter. Her Hot
      Friends. Raunchy Jokes. Over 9000 Photos. Updated Weekly. The
      Ultimate Man's Playground!

      All This For Just .70 Cents/Day!
      For Your Convenience, There Are Now 2 Ways To Join!
      1.) Instant Access with CCBill:
      http://www.aprilhunter.com/ccbill/index.htm

      2.) Mail In: 994 N. Colony Rd. #183, Wallingford, CT 06492

      Email of the Week...

      Subject: Member's Email
      Message: "Hi April, new member here… long time lurker, finally took
      the plunge, and yikes, i've been playing all afternoon. Love your
      site. Your tushy rocks... loving the sexy tease you've got
      going...Your tushy fan, F."

      KISS & TELL? Behind-The-Scenes Diaries! Hang out on the road &
      at home with me and my gorgeous friends. Be privy to it all - photo
      shoots, strip club tours, FAN-tasy stories, wrestling shows, rants
      and more! It's the pay area, so there are no punches pulled. Over
      207 different diaries or "chapters"…all with backstage snapshots!

      read more...

      What's Up...

      Whew! Between traveling and being sick with a bad cold, I was a
      little behind on things, but all merchandise orders were sent out
      this past week, so look for them to be in your hot little hands ASAP!

      4 New DVD's, 5 New 8x10s! FREE SHIPPING!!!

      Autographed Pictures! Buy 2 and you'll get 3rd FREE!

      http://www.aprilhunter.com/merchandise/8x10s/

      NEWEST DVD's: (All dvd's include a free signed postcard)

      *On The Road With Talia & April:: TWO beautiful bombshells. TWO
      cameras. ONE ring. ONE ex-boyfriend. ONE Waffle House. It all adds
      up to one unforgettable road trip!

      *Wet Wrestling - The Shawskank Redemption:: Watch in aroused
      amazement as society's sexist prisoners are forced to wrestle each
      other in an actual wrestling ring in Heated Oil! Beer! Chocolate
      Syrup! Whipped Cream! Blueberry Pie!

      *THE PICTORIAL:: This is the perfect cool weather DVD to get you
      warmed up!

      Over 60 minutes of the hottest, sexiest and newest centerfold videos
      featuring April Hunter (& gorgeous friends!) compiled just for you.

      *Oh My Beautiful Mermaid:: Language: Japanese with English
      subtitles. Promoter Kouta Shishioh (Hashimoto, Zero One) and his
      beautiful wife are finally enjoying enough success to build their
      dream home. But the rival promotion decides it is time to destroy
      him and everything that he loves.

      See previews & order here!
      http://www.aprilhunter.com/merchandise/videos/

      Mail in: 994 N. Colony Rd. #183, Wallingford, CT 06492

      Appearance...

      Friday 1st:: WEW pay per view taping: 2 shows! Alhambra Arena,
      Phila, PA (next to Foreman Mills) 8 pm. T&A will defend our tag team
      titles against the East Side Connection (Sumie Sakai & Annie Social)!

      Saturday 2nd:: TNT Pro Wrestling, Penn Laird, VA. Spotswood High
      School, 6-8 pm Meet & Greet, 8 pm belltime. Kid Kash, Evan Karagius,
      JD Michaels, Steve Corino, Rock n Roll Express, Babydoll, Midnight
      Express, Jim Cornette, Short Sleeve Sampson, Talia Madison, April
      Hunter, Gunner Scott/Brent Albright and more!

      Sunday 3rd:: Custom wrestling match taping featuring Christy Ricci,
      Talia Madison, Annie Social; Philly PA.

      Hope to see you and feel free to bring your signs!

      TV

      WEW:: T&A vs Team Blondage rematch! (EVENTS) IN DEMAND IN 1 WOMEN'S
      EXTREME WRESTLING XV (15) PRESENTS "TAG TEAM NUDES"

      11/27/2006 3:00 AM EST.

      11/27/2006 6:30 AM EST.

      11/29/2006 2:00 AM EST.

      11/30/2006 2:30 PM EST.

      11/30/2006 11:00 PM EST.

      12/1/2006 3:30 AM EST.

      (EVENTS) IN DEMAND IN 3

      11/28/2006 12:00 AM EST.

      11/28/2006 5:30 AM EST.

      Print: Maxim Magazine, Latino edition

      Thanks for reading!
      - Kisses! April xoxo

      You Can Sleep With A Blonde, You Can Sleep With A Brunette.
      But You'll Never Get Any Sleep With A Redhead!

      The most beautiful women in the world are featured on
      AprilHunter.com.

      Hunter Ha Ha...

      Bush and Osama decided to settle the war once and for all. They sat
      down and decided to settle the whole dispute with one dog fight.
      They would have 5 years to breed the best fighting dog in the world
      and whichever side's dog won would be entitled to dominate the
      world.

      Osama found the biggest, meanest Doberman and Rottweiler female dogs
      in the world and bred them with the meanest Siberian wolves. They
      selected only the biggest and strongest puppy from the litter, and
      removed his siblings, which gave him all the milk.

      After 5 years, they came up with the biggest, meanest dog the world
      had ever seen.

      Its cage needed steel bars that were 5" thick and nobody could get
      near it.

      When the day came for the dog fight, Bush showed up with a strange
      looking animal.

      It was a 9 foot long Dachshund.

      Everyone felt sorry for Bush because there was no way that this dog
      could possibly last 10 seconds with the Afghanistani dog.

      When the cages were opened up, the Dachshund came out of it's cage,
      and slowly waddled over towards Osama's dog.

      Osama's dog snarled and leaped out of its cage and charged the
      American Dachshund.

      But when it got close enough to bite, the Dachshund opened its mouth
      and consumed Osama's dog in one bite.

      There was nothing left of his dog at all. Osama came up to Bush,
      shaking his head in disbelief.

      "We don't understand how this could have happened. We had our best
      people working for 5 years with the meanest Doberman and Rottweiler
      female dogs in the world and the biggest, meanest Siberian wolves."

      "That's nothing," said Bush. "We had Michael Jackson's plastic
      surgeons working for 5 years to make that alligator look like a
      wiener dog."

      DIRECT LINKS & CONTACT INFO

      Preview and/or buy my lastest videos & DVD's! Centerfold nudes,
      Wrestling, Foxy Fetish Boxing and more!

      http://www.aprilhunter.com/cool_stuff/videos.htm

      Mail In: 994 N. Colony Rd. PMB#183, Wallingford, CT 06492

      *PLEASE INCLUDE $6 FOR SHIPPING. All videos and DVD's are
      autographed and come with a free sexy postcard!

      ***If you see any pictures, etc. anywhere that are online and mine,
      please let me know. Thanks! comments@...

      My Photography: http://www.aprilhunter.com/multimedia/photography/

      Hot n Sexy E-Cards!
      http://www.aprilhunter.com/cards/index_cards.htm

      Glory Wrestling vote:
      http://www.glorywrestling.com/Vote.asp#AprilHunter

      Want more than just April? Blondes, Brunettes & Redheads! The most
      beautiful women in the world are featured on AprilHunter.com!

      I have gorgeous hotties and girl-on-girl galleries with Shae Marks,
      Julie Strain, Lisa Lipps, Tylene "Major Gunns" Buck, Devon Michaels,
      Tila Nuygen, Carmen Electra, Becky Sunshine, Fawnia Mondey, Pam
      Anderson, Tara Cabellero, Linda O'Neil, Ebony Eve, Dita Von Tease,
      Sana Fey, Tammy Lee, Leslie Wells, Mason Marconi, Laura Selway,
      Torrie Wilson, Natalie Bach, Jasmine St. Claire, Raven Kay Lee,
      Victoria Zdrok, Sandee Westgate, Leanna Scott, Nikki Nova, Dina
      Marie Vannoni, Renee Townsend, Candice Michelle, Suzette Lee, Neriah
      Davis, Tricia Wilds, Robin Denise, Carmen Garcia, Teagens Girls,
      Alexus Winston, Sable, Jasmin St.Claire, Gwen Rogers, Kathy
      Johanssen, Kara Slice, Teanna, Gail Kim, Gia LaShay, Doria, Kelli,
      Tracy Brooks, Erin Ellington, Sunny, Joy Behrman, Jade Chung,
      Dillon McNeil, Fawnia Mondey, Chloe Jones, Talia, Kim Kanner, Sawna
      & Dee, Paige Summers, Candace Michelle, Carmella DeCesare, Paris
      Hilton, Jordan, Linda Tran, Christy Hemme, Arielle Lee, Busty Lana,
      Cheate Tenille, Shelly Martinez, Aimee Sweet, Lois Laney, Amanda &
      Chelsea, Ashley Massaro, Traci Bingham, Dani Woodard, Zabrina, Aria
      Giovanni, Mima Shimoda, Gabrielle Reece, Angel, Francine Dee, Tamara
      Whitmer, Mickie James, Jenna Jameson... Wrestling Divas, Adult
      Stars, Playmates & Centerfolds, Fitness Models & many more!
      http://www.aprilhunter.com/ccbill/index.htm

      Join AprilHunter.com TODAY!

      I hope you enjoyed receiving this message. However, if you'd rather
      not receive future newsletters from AprilHunter.com, please click
      the link below.