Re: Triple H blasts Shane Douglas in RAW Magazine

  • evilbastard1010
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      Lets look back at the time that all this happened. Shane was basiclly
      still a new in the biz, still learning the ropes. Also may I ad (I
      may be wrong about this) he was in the Dymanic Dudes. Not the
      greatest gimmick in history. Flair was the head booker at the time.
      He didn't have time to watch every single match everyone. That is
      what talent scouts and agents are for. Did Flair give a jobber the
      run around? Proberly. Then again jobbers are the low man on the totem
      pole and do get treated like low class. Why would the top wrestler in
      the company give the tourch. Hell thats not even being done now. Its
      almost like Keshawn Johnson writing a book after his rookie year,
      tearing about his own team for him not getting enough play time.

      Don't get me wrong, I think Douglas has done alot in the busniss. He
      was without a doubt, the top guy in ECW for quite a while, with some
      really great matches. But lets face it a rookie is still a rookie,
      unless your the Rock.