Re: nWold

  • drew11111111111
    Message 1 of 2836 , Feb 6, 2002
      i personally think that the nWo, as well as the
      alliance, should "tear up" wwf's farm fed's as retaliation
      for not being let in right away. the nWo got my
      attention and made wcw interesting to me again. before,
      there weren't enough run-ins, cheap shots, brawls, etc.
      to spice the prod. up.<br>y'knoww? IMO.
    • wax_we_are_xtreem
      Message 2836 of 2836 , May 19 8:31 PM
        Joey Styles is back on television at the Sunshine Network
        in a new wrestling show called MLW. MLW is better then WWE.

        Wax