Old School ECW signed chair 4 sale

  • ryanw73
    Message 1 of 2836 , Jan 2, 2002
      Hey everybody I have a folding chair autographed
      by like 15 ECW superstars, that I got while ECW was
      in Decatur, IL over the Summer of 2000. E-mail
      me<br>if you are interested in it. Autographs are
      Dangerously<br>Sandman<br>Justin Credible (See were he got drunk and messed up his
      own autograph)<br>Fonzie<br>York and
      least the Prodigette.<br>E-mail: ryanw73@...
    • wax_we_are_xtreem
      Message 2836 of 2836 , May 19, 2003
        Joey Styles is back on television at the Sunshine Network
        in a new wrestling show called MLW. MLW is better then WWE.

        Wax