Re: [ECPieRiders] Thursday's Walk - "The Wells" at 6:00

  • Pat Allen
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 10, 2012
      Thank you Pak!

      Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless

      -----Original message-----
      From: Pak Meng Cham <pakmcham@...>
      To:
      "ECPieRiders@yahoogroups.com" <ECPieRiders@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent:
      Wed, Jan 11, 2012 04:06:14 GMT+00:00
      Re: [ECPieRiders] Thursday's Walk - "The Wells" at 6:00

      Pat,

      Take care and have a speedy and complete recovery.

      Regards,

      Pak

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 27, 2012
        Sitting waiting for the big snow job.

        This is no snow job; if you know anyone who might like to live on paint creek for canoeing or biking the nice roads out here have them check out

        http://www.jeanbarlow.com/     and the featured listing. Thanks.

        Dave