Possum Lodge Weekend

  • curtstep
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2007
      If anyone has questions regarding the Possum Lodge weekend, please
      contact me at:

      Home evenings- 723-9465
      Work days- 836-6694

      For reasons of organization, it would be helpful to RSVP. As of now
      there are about 6 cabin spots reserved at this time, with 4
      remaining.

      There is an apt. size refrigerator to accommodate things you may bring
      that need refrigeration but space is limited.

      Curt
    • curtstep
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 13, 2011
        Currently, Possum Lodge weekend is scheduled for Sept. 10,11. Due to a new work obligation on Sept. 12,13 with myself having to travel on sunday the 11th, I regretably have to move it back to Labor Day weekend, Sept. 3,4, sat.& sun. I will be around for friday evening arrivals again. I am still committed to having PLW and I realize some may have conflicts with the holiday weekend but this is the best alternative. Stay tuned for details in late August.

        Curt S.
      • Pat Allen
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 13, 2011
          Can't wait ... at that point it will be one wedding down and one to go! :-)

          Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless

          Currently, Possum Lodge weekend is scheduled for Sept. 10,11. Due to a new work obligation on Sept. 12,13 with myself having to travel on sunday the 11th, I regretably have to move it back to Labor Day weekend, Sept. 3,4, sat.& sun. I will be around for friday evening arrivals again. I am still committed to having PLW and I realize some may have conflicts with the holiday weekend but this is the best alternative. Stay tuned for details in late August.

          Curt S.

        • libby stupak
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 18, 2011
            Hi Curt,

            Count us in.  Looking forward to it.

            Libby and John

            To: ECPieRiders@yahoogroups.com
            From: cstepane@...
            Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 21:19:40 +0000
            Subject: [ECPieRiders] Possum Lodge Weekend

            Currently, Possum Lodge weekend is scheduled for Sept. 10,11. Due to a new work obligation on Sept. 12,13 with myself having to travel on sunday the 11th, I regretably have to move it back to Labor Day weekend, Sept. 3,4, sat.& sun. I will be around for friday evening arrivals again. I am still committed to having PLW and I realize some may have conflicts with the holiday weekend but this is the best alternative. Stay tuned for details in late August.

            Curt S.

          • Linda Slowiak
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 5, 2011
              Hi Curt,

              So Sorry to learn  that the Possom Lodge Weekend is the same weekend as the Eau Claire Century !!  I am the brain child behind this amazing fundraiser for Feed My People so regret that I will not be able to be a part of the Possom Fun this year:(  Hopefully next year we can share the weekend since most of the possom's participate in my ride they will be sadly missed :(

              Linda Slowiak

              To: ecpieriders@yahoogroups.com
              From: stupakls@...
              Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 15:55:19 -0500