JUNE EVENTS******************

  • skmetz2729
    Message 1 of 5 , May 19, 2017

      OK PIE RIDERS

      1ST WEEK OF JUNE IS BIKE WEEK HERE

      EVENTS FROM MONDAY-SUNDAY

      FRIDAY NITE- JUNE 9TH IS BRIDGES BIKES AND BREWS-led by Dick Johnson and yours truly- 8 bridges 11 easy riding miles-630pm at volume one- ends up at BREWING PROJEKT AND LAZY MONK - i plan on sampling at both breweries***

      IF you cant ride this one -might as well put the bike on ebay or craigslist- someone out there would like a nice bike for sure -------------

      SATURDAY JUNE 10TH AT 10AM --- Meet at VOLUME ONE for a approx 30 mile route south of town-by then HOPEFULLY THE DELUGE WILL HAVE STOPPED AND the trail wont be flooded like it is now

      I am hoping that spring decides to come back, this isnt enjoyable spring weather!!!!!!!

      note the other weeks events are posted on page 52 of the latest edition of the VOLUME ONE-available throughout the area*********

      adios

      biker2729

      scott

    • Richard Johnston
      Message 2 of 5 , May 19, 2017

        Thanks for posting this info, Scott.  I am looking forward to both of these rides as well as the other bike week events.  Hope many pie riders will be there!   Dick

        Sent from Outlook

        Message 3 of 5 , May 20, 2017
          Susan do you have a schedule of your rides planned for the summer

        • jmktrout@gmail.com
          Message 4 of 5 , May 23, 2017
            I hope to make both, but especially the beer one.
          • dranbka1203
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 9, 2017
              It has been so long since I have used this site I am not sure how to post this invite. I willl try here.

              For those of you who know us, we want to let you know that we are celebrating our 50th Anniversary on Saturday, June 24 2017  at Lake Street UM Church  - 337 Lake Street Eau Claire.  We will be serving a light lunch and cake at noon and from 12-3 we hope to do lots of visiting with everybody.  We hope you can come. So we can better plan to food,  Please RSVP on our gmail.com account:    dranbka100@...   or call us at 920-453-0162 which is our new landline # in Sheboygan (moved here last August to be near our kids).

              Hope to see you,
              Dave and Barbara Anderson