Fwd: [YiA_Timis] Workcamps-Romania 2007

  • Dumitrescu Daniel Alexandru
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007
      Hi there,

      I am coordinating an international project called "Discover the world
      from your home". It is about 6 camps for children from rural areas in
      Romania, 3 of them between 28 of July - 11 of August and 3 of them
      between 12 of August - 26 of August. The camps will be organized in
      their communities and 15 international volunteers from all over the
      world and 1 camp leader from Romania will develop together with them
      diverse activities from different domains through non formal
      education.

      The thing is that I need your help because we received the approval
      for this project very late so we couldn't get enough volunteers. So,
      if you are interested in beeing a volunteer for 2 weeks in a camp for
      romanian children please let me know as soon as possible.

      You can find attached some things about the locations and the periods
      and please don't hesitate to ask me if you have more questions.

      Also, please send this message to your friends and to anybody
      interested in this kind of projects.

      Thank you!
      Andreea Marc,Lecupo Romania
      contact e-mail:andreeamarc@ gmail.com

      Salutare,

      Organizez o serie de tabere internationale in comunitatile rurale din
      Romania si am nevoie de voluntari atat romani cat si straini care sa
      lucreze cu copiii din respectivele comunitati. Aveti atasat documentul
      cu informatii. Daca doriti sa participati, va rog sa ma anuntati in
      timp util. Va rog de asemenea sa diseminati informatia catre cat mai
      multe locatii.

      Mersi si toate cele bune!
      Andreea Marc,Lecupo Romania
      e-mail: andreeamarc@ gmail.com