This week I've posted an interview with author Gail Jarrow, who wrote Fatal Fever (which I reviewed last week). Drop on by to see what she says about researchcandorwriter
Two new picture books that are perfect for spring - and summer - and can fit in with Language, STEM or just bedtime reading (but hey, why not make a curriculumcandorwriter
Today I've posted a review - and a chance to win a copy - of "Fatal Fever", Gail Jarrow's newest book for the 10 & up crowd. It's a medical mystery, withcandorwriter
To provide Elko County Homeschoolers a way to communicate with other homeschoolers in the area. Including:
* To serve as a notice board for activities of interest to homeschoolers and their families.
* To give homeschoolers the opportunity to organize activities with each other.(dramas, field trips, games, picnics, play groups, study groups, etc.)
* To share cool web links or other online resources.
* To offer classes.
* To ask each other questions about homeschooling, curriculum, local organizations, etc.
* To offer each other support!
ECHO is open to all homeschoolers regardless of political viewpoints, religious beliefs, or any of the other variables which make us each unique. Members are expected to treat each other with respect and tolerance, and to set a good example for those we are trying to educate.
Due to some inappropriate posting, all new memberships must be approved by the moderator.
- Home Schooling
- Jul 9, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.