There's a lot of interest - and awareness- of pollinators. So much so that our local county extension is offering workshops this summer on growingcandorwriter
Earth Day is next Wed.Today I review a couple of books related to the day. Next week I'll have more.At Sally's Bookshelf: Glamorous Garbage ~ about recycling,candorwriter
You've probably heard stories of animals who rescued people, or another animal. National Geographic has a new "chapters" book out for kids called "Kangaroo tocandorwriter
To provide Elko County Homeschoolers a way to communicate with other homeschoolers in the area. Including:
* To serve as a notice board for activities of interest to homeschoolers and their families.
* To give homeschoolers the opportunity to organize activities with each other.(dramas, field trips, games, picnics, play groups, study groups, etc.)
* To share cool web links or other online resources.
* To offer classes.
* To ask each other questions about homeschooling, curriculum, local organizations, etc.
* To offer each other support!
ECHO is open to all homeschoolers regardless of political viewpoints, religious beliefs, or any of the other variables which make us each unique. Members are expected to treat each other with respect and tolerance, and to set a good example for those we are trying to educate.
Due to some inappropriate posting, all new memberships must be approved by the moderator.
- Home Schooling
- Jul 9, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.