I love frogs, so whenever I hear about a new frog book I just have to get my hands on it. Even if it's a silly story - like "999 Frogs and a Little Brother"candorwriter
I love ants - so I could not wait to get my hands on the first book in a new series by Claudia Mills. Because who can resist a story about a fourth-gradecandorwriter
This Sunday night/early Monday morning you have the opportunity to see a lunar eclipse of this fall's "super moon". (unless clouds move in)Time of eclipse forcandorwriter
To provide Elko County Homeschoolers a way to communicate with other homeschoolers in the area. Including:
* To serve as a notice board for activities of interest to homeschoolers and their families.
* To give homeschoolers the opportunity to organize activities with each other.(dramas, field trips, games, picnics, play groups, study groups, etc.)
* To share cool web links or other online resources.
* To offer classes.
* To ask each other questions about homeschooling, curriculum, local organizations, etc.
* To offer each other support!
ECHO is open to all homeschoolers regardless of political viewpoints, religious beliefs, or any of the other variables which make us each unique. Members are expected to treat each other with respect and tolerance, and to set a good example for those we are trying to educate.
Due to some inappropriate posting, all new memberships must be approved by the moderator.
- Home Schooling
- Jul 9, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.