OT: kittens and german shepherd

  • jv_three
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2011
      We have four long-haired black kittens (3 male, 1 female) who need good homes. They are about 6 weeks old. We also have a female german shepherd who is probably 2-5 years old. We've had her for a few months after she showed up in our yard. We are not able to keep her due to allergies. She's a great jumper and very trainable, good with kids, other dogs take getting used to.

      If you would like, or know of someone who would like one or all :) please let me know! I'll even throw in a plate of cookies.

      Thanks,
      Dana

      p.s. Welcome to the new people I see on the list...I'll try to respond this week.

      p.p.s. Sorry about the off topic post, I just thought this would be safe place to try and place them in good homes.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 28, 2011
        I wish you luck finding homes for your pets. You might think about taking your dog to Bark in the Park next Saturday. Maybe hang a sign around her neck "Looking for a Good Home" or something. Have you thought about an ad on Freecycle.com?