  • Shaunta Alburger
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2011
      Hi
      How are you?
      Just a couple of days ago we bought an Apple MacBook Pro
      MC024LL/Afrom ! this website www.ssnny.com
      It is indeed a fantastic machine, though it will take some time to get
      used to the new system. Wireles mouse and keyboard. Nice design.
      and I love it. I paid $1260US all charges included the chose to use
      the Core 2 Duo but that's not all bad. This is a stable, cool running,
      capable processor. I use this mostly for work where stability,
      battery life, portability, and longevity are the most important things
      to me. I rarely play games. I especially like the backlit keyboard.
      if you want to get one.you can check it out .
      Have a great day!

      regards,
      Shaunta Alburger