[ECHO-NV] Digest Number 512

  • CnJBILLHIMER@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2011
      This is from Selena Sorenson in Ruby Valley. Her family does Thomas Jefferson Education like ours does.
      We are trying to start up the book group again and we are wondering if anyone is interested. We will take the first one, the dates we are looking at is the 5th or 19th of February. The book Justin and Kaysen have chosen is Big Enough by Will James. It is quite interesting and brings up a lot of questions for discussion on education, right and wrong, and what kind of company you keep. Let us know if you are interested and what dates will work.

      If you are interested, this is Selena's email. jsorensen@...

      This sounds like a great book!
      Jennetta