Re: [ECHO-NV] Digest Number 511

  • CnJBILLHIMER@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2011
      Wow, great December 27 article in the Free Press Carolyn, Claire, and Nikki! It looks like we've missed the Cowboy Poetry volunteer meeting. Is any help still needed?

      Thanks for the great Christmas party. It was lots of fun!

      Jennetta
    • Andy and Dana Dyer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2011
        Article?!  I missed it; I wanna see, I wanna see!  :)

        And yes...fabulous party!  Thanks so much for having it.  It was great to meet some new people!

        -Dana