Childhood "Mental Illness" Resources

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      I saw this on another homeschooling yahoo group and thought I'd share it with you folks.

      Hello Everyone,

      As I work my butt off to help heal our family, I am eager to share what I'm learning in the hopes that other families won't have to wait as long as I did to do the research.

      Do you know anyone who has ADHD/ADD, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Chronic Depression, or Bi-Polar Disorder? Feel free to pass these resources on.

      I have written a brief synopsis of the GAPS dietary protocol, and its connection with childhood "mental illness": http://www.lifeisapalindrome.com/articles/miraculous-possibility-hope

      I just reviewed the book, "Saving Sammy: Curing the Boy Who Caught OCD,"
      http://www.lifeisapalindrome.com/articles/saving-sammy-curing-boy-who-caught-ocd-book-review

      Thanks for reading. :) I am so, so happy to share what I'm learning on this crazy, wild ride.

      Regards,
      Sarabeth
      http://www.lifeisapalindrome.com/