Fwd: Smoked Bear Poster Contest

  • Andy and Dana Dyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 296 KB
    Hi everyone,

    Grant Gerber called me tonight wanting get information out about this scholarship opportunity.  It is especially generous to homeschooling families since there are fewer of us.  If you know of anyone who's not on the list, please forward this to them so as many who would like to will have the opportunity.

    He also mentioned they are looking for sponsors and hope to eventually have this a state-wide opportunity.  There is contact info for that in the attachment as well.

    Carolyn, I want to give him your name for a homeschool contact person, since you're the group moderator.  That way if there are questions or future opportunities he's got a solid contact person.  If that works for you, will you just email him so he's got your address, please?  If not...maybe you could hand it over to one of us on the list?

    Thanks,
    Dana

    From: Smoked Bear <smokedbear@...>
    Date: Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 4:24 PM
    Subject: Smoked Bear Poster Contest
    To: bchamberlain@...
    Cc: aggerberlaw@...

    Attached please find the information for the Smoked Bear Poster Contest.