Used School Books

  • jolie7779
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2010
      I took a large box of school books to The Bookstore on 1372 Idaho St. I put the credit under ELKO HOMESCHOOLERS.

      Anyone is welcome to use the credits to get any of the books in the used book section. If many of us drop off school books, placing the credits under the ELKO HOMESCHOOLERS, then everyone else can shop, use the credits and only have to pay $0.25 for each book as long as the credits keep coming in.

      I'm hoping that it will be easier to share school books this way. Thanks.

      Jolie
    • Andy and Dana Dyer
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2010
        Smart, Jolie!  What a great idea.

        -Dana

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 15, 2010
          Thanks Dana! :) I think Chrissy King actually got this going awhile ago.

          I'm heading to the BOOKSTORE today with some Abeka (and other) books:

          Abeka: Arithmatic 3 - Curriculum book
          Arithmatic 4 - Curriculum book + Teachers edition book
          Developing Good Health - 4th grade
          Backgrounds to World Literature (10A)
          Masterpieces from World Literature (10B)

          Heritage Studies for Christan Schools - BJU