Re: Book Club Meeting this Friday @ 4-5:30PM

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2010
      Hey Jules,
      Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Nikki and Claire say they would like to go to book group and will just be careful to wash their hands, etc. I really appreciate you keeping us informed about the health issues. I wish more people were as considerate!
      I will bring pepperoni (but not the organic I thought I had and don't) and black olives. Do you need anything else? We're headed to town this morning and can pick up anything else you need.
      Kim will be picking up the girls as I have to play music later this afternoon. Give me a call anytime before 2 if you need something from town. 777-5877

      Carolyn