The Swimming Thing!

  • thearnoldcrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2006
      I am so sorry about the whole swimming thing. I called and called and
      called and not one person told me anything - but that I needed to talk
      to a certain gentlemen that I never could get in contact with. What a
      bummer, my kids were really looking forward to it. I am glad someone
      was able to go and have fun with it. Carrie Arnold