Swimming is a no go but we are doing a park and museum thing!

  • thearnoldcrew
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2006
      I could never get a hold of the gentlemen that was in charge of the
      whole pool proposal program and so now we are going to meet at the city
      park at 1:00 and probably go thru the museum as well. Hope to see you
      there. Sorry so late, but I was really hoping he would call and tell
      me it would be ok. See ya there. Carrie Arnold
    • Paul Herman
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2006
        We missed you. We just got your e-mail today on Sunday-oh well. We went
        swimming Friday and they were expecting us. They charged us $2.50 each. It
        was a great time even if it was only 2 families. We will have to plan it
        again.
        The Hermans