RE: [ECHO-NV] Digest Number 41

  • Renee Kreamer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      The very new BMhs Coop has been meeting every Thursday for one month now.We
      currently have ten families in our group with 15 children K and up. Most of
      our children are very young...beginning elementary school.

      I would like to be involved in the Western Folklife Center. My daughter
      attended 2 of the cowboy poetry events and throughly enjoyed it. I talked
      with Jan previously about the possibility of other activities in the future.
      She sounded very positive.

      Renee Kreamer
      BM