Re: [ECHO-NV] Pool time!

  • monique heieie
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2006
      Sarah and COlton Heieie will be able to swim. Thank you for working on this.
      Monique Heieie

      thearnoldcrew <jncarnold@...> wrote:
      So far I have put a proposal together for the High Desert Inn for the
      request of their pool on March 3 from 1-4 pm and asked for them to
      lower the fee from 5.00 to 1.50.  I will turn this proposal in today or
      tomorrow and they told me it should only take a few days to get the
      answer or a counter proposal.  I will let everybody know ASAP.  Keep
      checking this website for the update.  Thanks  Carrie