Achery Invitation for July 3rd

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2010
      The archery club will meet at the Steninger's house on July 3 at 3:00.
      Kim and Claire have been busy creating a target tour out in their
      pastures and up into the hills and trees. Targets will be stuffed burlap
      bags and other interesting items in all kinds of places. Be sure to wear
      good walking shoes and sun protection. Might want to bring water as we
      will be out on the course for quite a while. If someone wants to
      organize a snack or refreshment, please feel free. Maybe we could do it
      pot-luck.

      Depending on the numbers attending, we may split into small groups or
      all shoot together.

      Email me if you need directions.
      Carolyn
    • Juliana Ahrens
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 30, 2010
        I'll bring the Ice Pops, I had at Archery last Saturday. Tyler, Hannah, and Rachel will all be there.
        Juliana

        The archery club will meet at the Steninger's house on July 3 at 3:00.
        Kim and Claire have been busy creating a target tour out in their
        pastures and up into the hills and trees. Targets will be stuffed burlap
        bags and other interesting items in all kinds of places. Be sure to wear
        good walking shoes and sun protection. Might want to bring water as we
        will be out on the course for quite a while. If someone wants to
        organize a snack or refreshment, please feel free. Maybe we could do it
        pot-luck.

        Depending on the numbers attending, we may split into small groups or
        all shoot together.

        Email me if you need directions.
        Carolyn

      • Andy and Dana Dyer
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 30, 2010
          That sounds like sooo much fun!  Dan will just be getting back from scout camp about that time, so I don't think he'll make it.  He'll be bummed.
          -Dana

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2010
            Carolyn,

            Dan came home early from scout camp...could I add him at the last minute?

            Also, can I get directions if that works?

            Thanks,
            ~Dana