Archery...

  • Juliana
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2010
      Hello Everyone,

      I want to apologize for being off my game yesterday. I completely forgot to take pictures yesterday. I will not forget again. :( I want to thank Dan for joining us again. I also want to thank Nikki and Claire for coming and bringing their cousin as well. I think we should set aside a little more time for the kids to socialize next time, maybe we can cook smores, so the kids can sit and talk after shooting and get to know each other better. I would also like to see the kids openly giving advice to each other. I think it will bring them closer as a group. Again, I want to thank everyone that came yesterday and have a good Sunday!

      Juliana :)