Re: 2 More Math Curriculums!

  • jolie7779
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2010
      I can't remember from earlier posts if someone has covered Saxon Math yet or not but I really like it. It is very thorough, teaching friendly and is constantly practicing and repeating work that helps the student not to lose the previously learned concepts. I start using it in 4th grade and plan on using it through HS.

      I have heard great things about the 2 curriculums you mentioned below Juliana, but have not used them personally.

      Thanks again,
      Jolie

      --- In ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com, "Juliana" <ahrensjuliana@...> wrote:

      > Hello Everyone,
      >
      > I wanted to share two more Math Curriculums with you that might help your children depending on their learning style.
      >
      > ShillerMath- a complete Monstessori-based Math Curriculum for ages 4-12 @ home. www.shillermath.com
      >
      > Math-U-See: a hands-on K-12 Math Curriculum
      > www.mathusee.com
      >
      > Juliana

    • Juliana Ahrens
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2010
        First, I want to thank Jolie for sharing. I really feel it may benefit someone else by doing so.
        For those of you interested in learning more about Saxon Math, I looked up the website and here it is: http://saxonhomeschool.hmhco.com

        Juliana