Pool Time!

  • thearnoldcrew
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2006
      Hey Everybody,

      Julie Garner and I (Carrie Arnold) were thinking of trying to put
      a proposal together for High Desert Inn, regarding the homeschoolers
      having a pool time on March 3rd. This would be a Friday afternoon from
      2-4 p.m. Basically we are trying to find out who would be interested in
      doing this and then we can put a proposal together and ask for a
      discount off of the regular price of 5.00 per head for children and
      adults over 4 years of age who will be swimming. Once we know an
      estimated number of people we can request the time and the discount
      also. So call me or e-mail me and let me know if this is something you
      would do if we can get them to approve it. Thanks.
    • Sarah Johnson
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2006
        I would be interested in bringing my two boys, Johnny (7) and Zach (4) to the pool.
        Sarah

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 16, 2006
          We would be interested. It would be me and my 3 kids and my sister-in-law
          and her 3 kids.
          Thanks, Mary Herman