Tomorrows activities

  • bastasini1234
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2006
      Hi guys~ This is just a follow up on the sack lunch plans for
      tomorrow. For those who would like, please bring a sack lunch and we
      will meet at the Western Folklife Center at noon (just following the
      activities at the Junior High School). We will find a place there
      where we can sit and enjoy lunch together. See you tomorrow!
      Amanda