ENKI Education- Similar to other methods, yet different...

  • Juliana
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2010
      Hello Everyone,

      I found that the Homeschool Diner had the best definiton for this Holistic Method.

      Check out: www.homeschooldiner.com/guide/enkie_homeschooling.html

      I recommend you click on the ENKI for Homeschoolers link on said page, if you are interested in learning more about this approach.

      Happy Homeschooling!
      Juliana
    • evenstarbella
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010
        This is one I have never heard of before. I'll definitely have to check out the link.