HI, I'm Juliana!

  • Juliana
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2010
      Hello Everyone,

      I am Juliana, a 33 year old stay at home/homeschool mom to 4 GREAT kids: Tyler 14, Dustin 11, Hannah 10, and Rachel 8. I am married to Reggie Grenier, the former manager of CalRanch. You may remember me from last year asking about field trips after moving to the area. With Carolyn's permission, I am currently trying to pull our group together to do all the things listed on our group page. Are you with ME?

      I homeschool due to some minor learning disablities and social/emotional issues. The constant fight with public schools in Florida forced me to homeschool and now I wouldn't have in any other way. :) Two of my children are dyslexic and three are on the spectrum with three different disorders and all in varying degrees. That is us and why we homeschool in a nutshell.

      Juliana Ahrens-Grenier
      (Spring Creek)
    • jolie7779
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2010
        Hi Juliana, thanks for reviving this old board! It's been great to see all of your posts and communication! I look forward meeting you and getting together for activities.

        Thanks, Jolie Goddard
        Mama/teacher to Kodi Beth - 14, Kassidy - 11, Jacob - 7, Trinity - 5, Serenity - 2 and new baby due in August.