Interested in classes, field trips, or clubs?

  • Juliana
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2010
      Hello Everyone,
      If you are interested in classes, field trips, or clubs: please post something letting me know what items you are interested in. Ideas for classes are : PE (to meet once a week)and an Art class (to meet once a week). And maybe even a Sign Language class. Ideas for clubs are as follows: Chess Club (to meet once a week), Volunteer Club (to meet once a month to do various community projects), Bowling Club (to meet once a week), Science Club (to meet once a week to do a hands-on project), Teen Book Club (to meet once a month to discuss the book they just read), Photography Club (to meet once a month to discuss and show works), and even an Archery/Shooting Club. Is anyone interested in starting a Homeschool Boy and/or Girl Scout Troop? Is anyone interested in monthly or quarterly field trips? Would anyone be interested in being able to order Scholastic books online via our homeschool group? If you have any ideas or things you would like to do, please let me know. Please respond, only then can I truly make it work and know that this is needed and wanted. Thank you for your time.
      Juliana
      P.S.-Let's get reaquainted! Please post a brief intro about yourself and why you homeschool. This way we can all come together as a group and reconnect.:)