We the People Program @ the Elko County Library

  • MaryJo King
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2010

      Join us at the Elko County Library, Wednesday, April 14th from 3:30pm to 4:30pm for an enchanting journey to Peru.  Sherry Blair, a native of Peru, will be our guide as we learn fascinating facts about the Peruvian people, culture, and traditions through pictures, stories, souvenirs, and more.  You won’t want to miss this special “We the People” program that will help us better understand and celebrate our similarities and differences with this delightful country called Peru.