Looking for homeschooling friends..... !!!!

  • jjgerber
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2009
      I am Jessica and this is my first year homeschooling my 1st and 2nd grade daughters. I also have a 4 year old old, 3 year old and a newborn. We are looking to make friends for playgroup or art day/feild trip, wholesome activities and learning, etc! Thought I'd try out the website before I put up flyers looking for HS friends!

      We live in Spring Creek and we are LDS. Would be willing to set up and art day, cooking class, scripture class, crochet/knitting class etc.

      Don't have small kids? I would appreciate any names of people you might know to get in touch with!

      Thanks for helping...I am enjoying homeschooling very much..

      Jessica Gerber

      jjgerber@...
      778-0801