GOLD FEVER addtional information about ages

  • Carolyn Steninger
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2009
      Hi All,
      I reread Lisa's letter and she does give more information about student's ages.

      "We only send the invitation to 4th graders in the school district, so I
      would prefer not to have anyone younger than fourth grade attend. The
      activity is geared toward the fourth grade classes because they are
      learning about rocks and minerals. 5th-6th grade home school students
      may sign up, but the activity will not be as challenging for them."