New Member Introduction

  • ahrensjuliana
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2009
      Hello Everyone,
      We officially moved here in October. Around the time CalRanch opened, if that gives you a clue as to our relocation. I had heard there was a good sized homeschool community here from an individual at the store and now I have found some of you. Let me tell you a little about myself and my family. I have been homeschooling since my now thirteen year old son was two. I homeschool four children varying minor special needs. From dyslexia to spectrum disorders. I am excited to find out more about the local homeschool community. My children are looking to connect with other homeschoolers with similar interests including archery, scouts (boys and girls), and local sports like baseball and soccer. Please feel free to shoot any questions my way.
      Good day to all,
      Juliana