Charter school info

  • Amanda
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2009
      Hello all and Happy New Year!! I would like some more information on
      the new charter school, can someone please point me in the right
      direction. I was unable to attend the informational meeting and am
      interested in learning more. Thank you all, Amanda
    • Carolyn Steninger
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2009
        Hi Amanda,
        For more information on the Charter School, you can contact Leslie
        Creel, home: 775-777-8395

        cell: 775-934-6659

        email: creel@...

        Carolyn