RE: [ECHO-NV] Pioneer Day is designed for what ages please

  • rozalia erhardt
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2008

      To: ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com
      From: daveandtammy@...
      Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 16:19:54 -0800
      Subject: Re: [ECHO-NV] Pioneer Day

      Mary Jo,

      I received a "response"  (I think) from you, but there was nothing there in the reply.  Could you try again to let us know what age would be appropriate for this event?

      Thanks,
      Tammy

      Date: 11/04/2008 2:48:31 PM
      Subject: [ECHO-NV] Pioneer Day

      MCj00890120000[1]

      PIONEER DAY

      Tuesday – Nov 18 – 3:30pm

      Join us at the Elko County Library for a fun time learning about life in the 1800’s.

      David & Shirley Jamiel will be here to show us, and share stories, about what an ordinary day in the life of a child on the CA trail would be like.  They will bring some of the clothing that a child would wear, show us a typical meal, and some of the toys popular with children of the 1800’s.

      David is with the BLM and the Director of the CA Trail Center.  He and his wife Shirley travel throughout the US participating in many CA Trail events.  It will be an entertaining way to experience and learn about Nevada history.

      We want to make sure that we have enough supplies for everyone, so please preregister at the library by calling 738-3066 or stop in at 720 Court Street.

      This is a free program.

      Get 5 GB of storage with Windows Live Hotmail. Sign up today.