math site

  • Carolyn Steninger
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2008
      Thought I'd forward this link I found on a different e list.It
      advocates that kids can learn "math" in many many interesting ways most
      of which you might never think of ahead of time instead of or in
      addition to textbooks. The world is full of numbers as it is words, and
      the joyous discovery of this is glorious to behold- of course it is
      possible that a textbook might be part of this- we've had some around.

      http://www.livingmath.net/

      Heather