Don't miss the "Meet and Greet" at the NVHEC!!!!

  • Renee Kreamer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2008

      ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *
      Come Join the Fun!

      The First Nevada Homeschooling 'Meet and Greet'

      We will meet at 1:00 p.m. at Sparks Nazarene Church to 'Kick-off' the

      2008 Nevada Home Education Conference and Exhibitor Fair

      It will be a time to make new aquaintances or put a name to a face and to share homeschooling stories and ideas. Come relax and enjoy visiting with other like-minded families! We hope to see you there!

      Bethany Callahan, Sheri Campbell, Lynnea Crawford, Susie Crawford, Darlene Hatfield, Jessica Haukass, Barbara Kengle, Renee Kreamer, Dale Lavely, Sue Lewis, Christine O'Connor, Chante Padilla,

      Cynthia Robinson, Maria Rodriguez, Irene Rushing, Rini Rushing, Robbie Rushing, Charity Sanchez,

      Holly Starr, and Sharon Zenz.

      Then at 2 p.m., the conference will open with our Exhibitor Fair!

      We will be giving away wonderful door-prizes donated by our conference sponsors.

      A special thank you to all our sponsors and to our Exhibitors for participating in the Nevada Home Education Conference!

      Windows Live SkyDrive lets you share files with faraway friends. Start sharing.