Area 127 coming to the Conference in May!!!!

  • Renee Kreamer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008

      New Exhibitor for the Nevada Home Education Conference!!!!

      About Area 127:

      AREA 127 is a full service, family owned bookstore, established in 1999, and carries all of your favorite curriculum, from Alpha Omega to Bob Jones to Zeezok Publishing.

      Area 127 strives to bring you the best and newest products available chosen from our 24+ years of experience teaching our own children at home.

      It is our unique selection of Christ honoring books, competitive pricing, and commitment to serve Mothers and Fathers dedicated to teaching their children at home that sets them apart.

      Our store on wheels serves conventions in the Western states, their brick and mortar store is located in Lakeport California and a web store for 24 hour convenience.

      Check them out! www.area127. com

      'They will be bringing 6 booths of materials and resources just for you!'
      We'll see you there!

      Spell a grand slam in this game where word skill meets World Series. Get in the game.