Re: Clothing Swap

  • Carolyn Steninger
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2008
      Hi Laura,
      What a fabulous idea! Sadly I was out of town and missed it, but I
      would have LOVED to clean out the girls closets and book cases and
      brought in boxes of stuff to trade. How did it go? Did you get a lot
      of people swapping? Please let us know of any future such exchanges.

      Carolyn

      ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com, John Wells <laurawells35@...> wrote:

      > Come one, come all!!! Bring giveaway clothes and books or whatever
      to Calvary Baptist Church this Thursday the 17th between 11a-12:15p.
      Whether you need to get rid of stuff or you need to get stuff or both
      or neither, it doesn't matter - please come.
      > Laura Wells www.marykay.com/ldwells John 3:16
      > More immediate than e-mail? Get instant access with Windows Live
      Messenger.