FW: CitizenLink: Dr. Dobson Outraged by California Ruling Banning Home Schooling

  • Laura Wells
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2008
      Laura Wells forwarded you this article from Family:

      CitizenLink: Dr. Dobson Outraged by California Ruling Banning
      Home Schooling

      http://www.citizenlink.org/CLtopstories/A000006717.cfm?eafref=1

      Message from Laura Wells:

      I think this could have quite an impact on many of us, if it were to actually go through. Laura Wells

      A Note About Privacy: E-mail addresses entered into our system through the "E-Mail This Article" feature are used only for the purpose of sending this e-mail. Focus on the Family will not sell, lease, or rent your e-mail address to any outside entity. Use of this feature will not result in unsolicited e-mail from Focus on the Family.
    • mackeckids
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2008
        This is why we should all have supported Dr. Ron Paul rather than
        listening to Dr. Dobson and his endorsement of the faux homeschool
        supporter Mike Huckabee. We live in very perilous times for
        homeschooling as well as our country as a whole. Dr. Paul remains in
        the race out of loyalty to his supporters and to the Constitution. I
        pray it is not too late for our country!
        --- In ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com, Laura Wells <laurawells35@...> wrote:

        > Laura Wells forwarded you this Family article:
        >
        > CitizenLink: Dr. Dobson Outraged by California Ruling
        Banning<br />Home Schooling