Nevada Virtual Academy Spring Fling events - Reno and Elko

  • Jim Poston
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2008
      Nevada Virtual Academy (free virtual public charter school - powered by
      K12) is hosting Spring Fling events in Reno and Elko. The events are
      "family gatherings that will include fun science, math, reading, and
      outdoor activities, as well as the chance to learn more about our
      school."

      Reno (Space is limited for this event -- Register Now!)
      Tuesday, March 11
      2:00 pm
      Fleishmann Planetarium -- University of Nevada
      1650 N. Virginia Street, Reno 89557

      To sign up for the Reno event:
      http://www.rsvme.com/wsb.dll/9922/20080226081024363.htm

      Elko
      Wednesday, March 12
      1:00 pm
      North Eastern Nevada Museum
      1515 Idaho Street, Elko 89801

      (I guess pre-registration isn't necessary for this one)

      They also have three virtual information sessions scheduled:

      Thursday, March 13 - 2:00-3:00 pm
      Monday, March 24 - 10:00-11:00 am - & 2:00-3:00 pm

      Sign in using this link (you need to enter your screen name):
      http://snipurl.com/NVVAinfo

      More information on Nevada Virtual Academy:
      http://www.k12.com/nvvahome/